Not the sexiest of acronyms, we know, but if you look past the name, we think you will find this new way of setting goals to be highly effective in achieving long term success.
- Direction – choose a direction or path, not a destination
- Identity – identify yourself as a person who would achieve what you desire
- Process – focus on the input and the result will come.
- Milestones – set milestones along the way to track progression
- Consistency – never miss twice
- Self Kindness – issuing a bit more of self kindness when we get side tracked along our path, will allow for greater recovery, and long term success.