Return to the office safely and effectively
This course has been created by physiologists, nurses, doctors and infectious disease experts, using the latest information available from the WHO, Australian Department of Health, Safe Work Australia, Centers for Disease Control, the National COVID-19 Coordination Commission and peer-reviewed journal articles to teach you everything you need to know to return to the office safely and effectively.
About This Course
Self-paced, 90 minutes
Accessible on smartphones, laptops and desktops
Video and text-based learning
12 months course access
30 day money back guarantee
What is COVID19 and how does it affect the body? (1:28)
Why is it so dangerous? (0:25)
Signs and symptoms of COVID19 (0:44)
Background Info Quiz
How is COVID19 transmitted? (0:54)
The Chain of Infection (1:50)
Droplet transmission (3:08)
Microorganism Transmission Quiz
Your personal responsibilities
Your personal responsibilities (0:35)
When should I stay home? (0:56)
Maintain 1.5m of physical distance (0:33)
Cough and sneeze etiquette (0:46)
Hand washing (1:59)
Hand sanitising (1:30)
Washing your hands vs using hand sanitiser (0:56)
When should you practice hand hygiene? (0:56)
Clean your area before and after use (1:08)
Cleaning vs disinfecting (1:06)
Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) (1:47)
What if I suspect a co-worker has COVID19? (3:28)
What if I suspect I have COVID19? (3:03)
Your personal responsibilities Quiz
Rights and responsibilities
Your employer's responsibilities (2:05)
Your rights as a worker (1:14)
Rights and responsibilities quiz
What to expect and how to act
Commute to work (1:42)
Public Transport (0:59)
Hot Desking (1:09)
Food areas (0:58)
Dealing with customers (0:36)
Printers and other equipment (0:32)
What to expect and how to act Quiz
Your mental health
Your mental health (4:14)
End of content (0:21)
What did you think?
References and resources
References and resources
Immune Health Webinar
At the end of this course you will:
- Have a better understanding of COVID-19, it’s mechanisms of action and the signs and symptoms of infection.
- Gain useful background knowledge on pathogens and how they spread.
- Learn the different mechanisms of pathogen transmission and how to effectively stop it.
- Acquire an in-depth knowledge of how to approach everyday situations in an office setting safely.
- Know exactly what your responsibilities are to your workplace, your colleagues, yourself and the wider community so you can act appropriately in any situation.
- Learn about the immune system and what you can do to support it in the event that infection does occur.
- Be able to employ effective strategies to protect your mental health during this pandemic.
Back to Courses