If you’ve struggled with building healthy habits, learn how to create a sustainable routine that works for you, rather than against you
The course is set out over 6 weeks, but your sign up gives you lifetime access to all of the content, meaning you can revisit any part of the course whenever you need to. Set out in short, easy to understand videos, this course takes you through the science of habits in a fun and interactive way, ensuring that you not only understand the theory of habit change, but how to apply it to your life in a practical way.
About This Course
Self-paced, 15 minutes per week
Accessible on smartphones, laptops and desktops
Video and text-based learning
12 months course access
14 day money back guarantee
A behind the scenes look at why we act the way we do.
What are habits?
A breakdown of the science of habits.
Why are habits useful?
A look at how your daily habits add to or take away from your life.
The power of habits
How small habits add up to big changes.
How do they work?
The 4 links in the habit loop examined: Trigger, Desire, Action, Reward
What motivation is, why we sometimes lack it, and how to tap into an endless supply of it.
A step-by-step guide to building good habits.
A step-by-step guide to breaking bad habits.
Achieving your goals
How to design your habits to reach your specific goals.
Building a morning routine
A step-by-step guide for how to win the morning, and the day.
A custom-built habit tracker to help you track and control your daily habits.
By the end of this course you will:
- Understand more about why we act the way we do.
- Have an in-depth understanding of how habits work.
- Be able to identify which habits propel you to your goals and which ones are keeping you from them.
- Have the knowledge and skills to change any habit for the better.
- Have your own custom-built habit tracker to help you track and control your habits.
- Have the knowledge and skills to tap into an endless supply of motivation.
- Be on your way to living the life you want without the constant hard work.
Back to Courses