A smarter goal setting foundation.
Setting goals in life is essential for achieving the things we want, but the traditional methods don’t always work for everybody. If you’ve had trouble with setting and sticking to goals in the past, it may be that the system is the problem, not you. In this self-paced online course we propose a new way of setting goals. One that works with your natural tendencies, not against them, and shows you how to set meaningful goals that set you up for long-term success. This program is the first of its kind and will turn the tables on everything you thought you knew about goal setting.
About This Course
Accessible on smartphones, laptops and desktops
Video and text-based learning
12 months course access
30 day money back guarantee
A behind the scenes look at why we act the way we do.
What are habits?
A breakdown of the science of habits.
Why are habits useful?
A look at how your daily habits add to or take away from your life.
The power of habits
How small habits add up to big changes.
How do they work?
The 4 links in the habit loop examined: Trigger, Desire, Action, Reward
What motivation is, why we sometimes lack it, and how to tap into an endless supply of it.
A step-by-step guide to building good habits.
A step-by-step guide to breaking bad habits.
Achieving your goals
How to design your habits to reach your specific goals.
Building a morning routine
A step-by-step guide for how to win the morning, and the day.
A custom-built habit tracker to help you track and control your daily habits.
By the end of this course you will:
- Have an in-depth understanding of goal setting and why it’s so important.
- Understand the science behind traditional goal setting systems and why they often don’t work.
- Have the knowledge and skills to adapt the goal setting process to achieve the things you want..
- Discover your endless supply of motivation and learn to tap into it.
- Have a step-by-step plan for what you want to achieve in life and exactly how to get it.
Back to Courses