A new form of goal setting that helps you set and stick to goals
Setting goals in life is essential for achieving the things we want, but the traditional methods don’t always work for everybody. If you’ve had trouble with setting and sticking to goals in the past, it may be that the system is the problem, not you. In this self-paced online course we propose a new way of setting goals. One that works with your natural tendencies, not against them, and shows you how to set meaningful goals that set you up for long-term success. This program is the first of its kind and will turn the tables on everything you thought you knew about goal setting.
About This Course
Accessible on smartphones, laptops and desktops
Video and text-based learning
12 months course access
14 day money back guarantee
The importance of goal setting
A look at why goals are so crucial to success.
The problem with traditional goal setting
A breakdown of SMART goal setting and why it fails so often.
Introduction to DISCAS
The science behind the DISCAS framework and why it’s so powerful.
The why and how of setting a trajectory.
How you can shape your character to achieve your goals.
A step-by-step guide on how to set up your daily routine to propel you towards success.
The importance of, and how to achieve, consistency in your process.
A look at setting progress and milestones along the way.
How to stay on track with your goals and be kinder to yourself in the process.
Your DISCAS goals
Putting the framework together to achieve your goals.
By the end of this course you will:
- Have an in-depth understanding of goal setting and why it’s so important.
- Understand the science behind traditional goal setting systems and why they often don’t work.
- Have the knowledge and skills to adapt the goal setting process to achieve the things you want..
- Discover your endless supply of motivation and learn to tap into it.
- Have a step-by-step plan for what you want to achieve in life and exactly how to get it.
Back to Courses